"Looks like Axiom drudged the bottom barrel to find a few real gems to support their speakers. I mean seriously, come on, you can't tell me that you actually have money to spend on speakers? With absolutely no IQ, how do you make it? You people have ME thinking that the communist gov't may be the way to go."

/me lights the flamethrower

HAHAHA- Gee How Funny. You're the one who needs to post on a real message board. You are just as spineless as the legions of lemmings that rush to the stores to buy " latest and greatest" products to satisfy YOUR lack of IQ, not to mention other shortcomings that push losers like you to buy products based on status and looks alone. Too bad you resorted to personal attacks rather than other means of discussion. See, that was your downfall because you showed just how far down the bottom of the barrel YOU were able to slime your way up. Denigrating others for a differing opinion (NOT a stance on political or moral issue)- what a sucker you are.

You like China, communism, and Diva speakers so much...? Do many of us a favor and go live there so other people can freely give opinions without pinkos like you resorting to lame. feeble attempts at pathetic personal attacks on "anonymous" message board users. Don't like the opinions on the Diva or whatever that were made? Who Gives a $%%^ what you say or think?!.... Your opinion is as meaningless and worthless to me as your sorry comments in your flame. If you don't like to get flamed, don't flame others for no reason.

You can now go back to spamming other "home theater" message boards with bogus reviews for Diva speakers, and don't forget to spam Audioreview if and when they put up the section for the much vaunted "swan divas".

SAD

LOLOL

/me puts the flamethrower back