I have a Samsung HLN467W that I bought last spring. Overall I love the TV.
- It has an outstanding picture (colors are stunning and blacks are decent)
- The syling of the set is great (very high WAF)
- Plenty of connections for anything you want to throw at it, including a port for PC video so you can browse the web from the couch (haven't got it set up yet but am working on it - I just need a really long cable)
- It doesn't take up much space at all. The 46" model was perfect for my space.
- It's lightweight enough that I can move it easily (<70 lbs) although bulky enough that you would want some help before picking it up.

So far here's what I don't like about it:
- In direct sunlight the picture looks a little washed out; simple fact that a tube set is just brighter (not much of a problem for me as I don't watch TV during the day all that much).

- Sometimes when I start it up there are vertical lines spaced about a couple inces apart. They go away when I shut the TV down and wait to restart it for a minute or two.

- The DVI port doesn't sync with HD cable box (Comcast) when I switch over to the DVI input on my TV. I have to unplug and re-plug in the DVI cable and then it works. Spoke to Comcast about this problem and they told me that it is a common situation with TV's. Still not sure whether it is a Samsung issue, a cable issue (using the one Comcast supplied) or a cable box issue.