No problem...

Overall I have been very impressed with the set. My dad has a Mitsubishi Diamond CRT from last year and I have been comparing it to that. I have my plain old SD digital cable box hooked up using the RF input and the other RF input I use with an indoor antenna. I have Xbox and PS2 hooked up to two component inputs. Overall 4:3 SD viewing is very good on this TV. It is on par with my dad's CRT. It turned out to be much better than expected. The sets internal scalars seem to do a very good job of upconverting signal to the native 720p... Off-the-air HD looks amazing. I was watching the Olympics in HD and the colors were very vibrant. The picture had very nice depth to it and it was very sharp. Comparing this to my dad's CRT, the colors looked more vivid and the picture was sharper, although both sets looked very good. Black levels approach that of CRTs... not 100% there, but very close.

Xbox games look awesome on the thing. I only have one 720p game and the rest are 480p. Again, the video scaling on the TV is very nice. If you want a TV that does gaming well, this is the one... no noticeable lag or anything. PS2 looks not as good as there are only a few games that do 480p... the 480i games look jagged, but not bad.

I have no DVD player worthy of hooking up to this thing. I have a 4 year old Sanyo that has audio RCA cables for the component video outputs... I am waiting for Denon's newer DVD players with DVI outputs to be available within the month. The Denon DVD-1910 and DVD-2910 are two possibilities.

The cable guy is coming this week to hook me up with a cablecard so I can ditch the cable box and get digital cable as well as HD programming... hopefully that works out as it is really new and the kinks are still being worked out.

If there was any negatives, I would have to point out that the fan is a tad loud. Not a problem at normal listening levels, but becomes noticeable at very low volumes. The protective screen also shows a lot of glare. This could be a problem for brightly lit rooms, but if you have decent lighting control, it is of no consequence. The screen can be removed and underneath lies a screen that is much like the ones found on the Samsung DLPs. The later models will have better anti-glare screens so maybe they will be swappable. The tuner can be a little glitchy sometimes, but nothing major. Actually the firmware on the TV is user upgradeable via a memory card provided by Mitsubishi so any future fixes can be easily added. Other than that, I have been very pleased with the TV. The picture quality is very good... in my opinion, better than all the other newer DLP sets out at this time. Plus, this is currently the only set to have the latest HD2+ DMD chip with an ATSC and QAM tuner with cablecard. All other HD2+ integrated sets are slated to be available at the end of the year or next year. After waiting almost a year to buy a big screen TV, I had to go with this one since it had all the features I was looking for. So far, it has proven to be a good move....