Hello to all, I currently have POLK speakers for my HT. I would like to replace my mains with the M80TI or M60TI. My wife like to listen to low volume level. But when she is at work and me left alone in the house, I always want to listen to almost reference level... Well, I can hear distortion coming from the RTI-55 and I almost immediately (disappointed) have to turn the music down.

My listening room (living Room) is approximately 22' X 15' and it's open to the kitchen. From the front of my RPTV to the couch, I have approximately 8' not a very big listening room. Will the M80TI be too much of a speaker for this size room. Do you guys think the M60TI would be sufficient enough for my listening purposes. Does the M80 and the M60 have the same mid range qualities.

Will I see a night and day difference between my POLK RTI-55 and the AXIOM M80 or M60? This question is for the WAF. So it will be easier to explain when she signs for the speakers from the FedEx or UPS. LOL.. Thanks for all the info. I'm sorry if my questions are too novice. I really don't know what to ask... Again thanks in advance for all the info.

Outlaw 950/755 SonCDP-CX455 & SON DVPCX985V SVS 20-39 PCI RS750 Polk CSi 245 & FXi 300