Thanks mdrew for a kind gesture LOL. I do believe the M80 can crank very loud and clear. It's amazing how many good people in this here Forum are so willing to help. I was so overwhelmed with all the responses I don't know how to respond to all of them.

BTW, I've called Axiom and was able to talked to a guy name Joe. He recommended M80 for my setup and size of room. I mentioned to him that in the Forum most of the recommendations are leaning towards the M60. He said that the M60 and M80 is very similar in sound but the M80 overall having a tad more extension.

Hey mdrew, you did say that at low volume the sound is not as good as high volume. Did you mean the sound is not as clear and the bass is muddy? Can you elaborate more on this. I'll surely appreciate it. The reason is my wife like to listen at low volume all the time. She wants to be able to enjoy the music and have a good conversation without shouting at each other at the same time. Thanks in advance....

Outlaw 950/755 SonCDP-CX455 & SON DVPCX985V SVS 20-39 PCI RS750 Polk CSi 245 & FXi 300