rambilt, thank you. And (to blatantly emulate the genteel manner in which TonyM addresses correspondents), I hope you are well.

Obviously, you have the sub situation more than covered

Since you have high quality components and a great subwoofer, it looks to me like the only other possible sources of your discontent are the source material and the speakers.

I really enjoy my Axioms, and you might find that a similar setup would really float your boat. However, they do tend to (as those old CD disclaimers used to profess) reveal the limitations of the source material. That is, bad recordings will be accurately and painfully reproduced as bad, just as good recordings will be sublimely rendered. The only real way to find out is to try, in your room, with your music and your ears.

My personal experience is that I very much favor the full, rich soundstage that I perceive as being more easily attained by floorstanding speakers. Perhaps a different form factor and a different tweeter (like the Axioms) might enhance your listening pleasure, too.

At any rate, given the dimensions of your room and other experiences logged on these forums, I doubt that you would be appreciably more satsified with the M80 than with the M60. However, I strongly encourage you to call Axiom and speak directly with them about your particular situation.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem