In your anger, you failed to notice that I said "Please," and "it might be better." Nobody was "telling" you what to do. They were suggestions. To see that the as the same thing as your angry, sarcastic, condescending comments only proves the point.

Unfortunately you seem to see a lot of "black" here, and waste no time telling us all about it.

You accuse us (me) of trying to stifle your "opinions." Not at all. If I were able, I'd stifle the way you present them, particularly when they are personal attacks; witness your personal attack on 2x6.

I've posted my objections to politicizing the forum. It is my opinion that such threads leave residual bad feelings, between the participants, that spill over into other topics. And, I've ASKED that it be avoided (Haven't I BigWill?). That has not happened. But, in no way would I support it's censorship.

One of the wonderful things about this forum is the freedom provided by Amie, et. al. In a thread over at the Home Theater Spot, it's owner Paul Carleton explained his impression of how the Axiom forum works to a poster who was complaining about how terrible we all are here at this forum. He said:

"The Axiom Forum operates under different rules and very little if any moderation. Axiom simply feels that unless there is something really outrageous being said, they don't get involved. Since they are running a forum where they have a vested interest they don't want to be seen taking sides which could be interpreted as protecting their product or having motives which are suspect."

I thought he said it very well, and it is my hope Amie ignores your complaint.

Chess, you seem to be a VERY angry man. And anger has even less place here than a political thread, or questions that have been asked and answered many times.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton