Just so I can stop bugging you guys, I placed my order. Well, really, it was because my clients' finally check cleared and I actually ordered my VP150 and my QS8s as well.

Some recommended that the 175 would be enough for my room, some (basically) said "you can't have enough bass and you should look to a deep, loud SVS". I thought the 350 would be the best compromise between the two: Keeping the finish of my other Axioms, it falls between the 175 and some of the SVS and HSU stuff in performance.

There. Settled. I'm hoping it will reach a little deeper and yet not overwhelm the room.

Now I just have to sit here waiting for them all to come in. Man, that other poster who said he was like a kid at Christmas really nailed it. I buy lots and lots of expensive stuff for my video production business all the time, but I really can't remember the last time I was this psyched for something.

Not to hijack my own thread, but what happens at this point? I ordered my M60s (outlet) about 10~12 days ago, and now ordered the rest via the outlet as well.

Does Amie (listen to me: on a first-name basis already!)send an e-mail to confirm that the order has been sent, or, as I _think_ others have said, do customers get some sort of an estimate when the whole thing is a week or two away or something?

I swear I already hear reindeer on the roof!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::