I'm out in the shop/garage working on a CD/DVD storage cabinet, and have been watching the posts. I want to thank all for the great support, and over the last few days, have had time to reflect on what was exactly discussed well Jimmy was here.
Alos I have a few sources and have done some research, and I have been waiting for Jimmy to return and make some sort of explaination. In a few days when I have some thime, I'm going to make one more post on this thread, and then drop it, from what I have leaned in the past days, I was a victum of a set up, and this is what pisses me off, I usually see things coming, and should have seen this in advance.
I'm not loosing sleep over this, and I feel I have a great system for what I can afford to invest, its not set up perfect, has lots of areas for improvement. But I have so many projects going on from making this kind of upgrade, that the tweaking, calibating, and such, just has not been a priority as of yet.
Bigger issue is to finish up cabling, power sources for amps, storage for discs that are in stacks.

I should thank Jimmy for his post, as I now have seberal offers from memebers offering to aid in the set up, and this is great for me, I'm not an expert, and will take any help offered.