All I can say is, in reading about your journey with the Halos - how you initially bought from one store and, when they didn't live up to your expectations, requested and got a refund, and then negotiated a great deal from another vendor including an agreement to a complete refund if you were not satisfied - I was respectfully doffing my hat to your negotiating skills. That's way beyond my abilities. I think, for the greater part of my life, I've looked like a Tootsie-pop to most salesman. However, finally in my dotage, I'm getting somewhat better at holding my own, but I'm still a long way from your level.

There is no way of knowing for sure what is going on with Jimmy, and why he did what he did. So, for me to speculate is just an exercise in irresponsibility. But his behavior was most inexplicable.

Watch out for Peter and Ken. I've had Peter here in my home, and found him to be a bright, friendly, and fun young man. I enjoyed his company very much. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ken, but I like, very much, his presence here on the forum. Just don't let them try to convince you there is something terrifically wrong with your system, and graciously offer to take it off your hands for next to nothing. Just box their ears and send them on their way.

Seriously, have a great time.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton