<<As it is, I'm happy, the wife's happy, the son's jumping up and down happy.>>

I'm not looking back! I'm happy I made the change. Most of the time CDs are just background. HT, a different matter. I don't go to the movies because my system is better than their's. (Well maybe some movies...Star Wars) I'll wait for the dvd. As soon as HD dvd comes out, whatever format, I'll be looking to buy. It may mean all new HD dvds. The plasma WILL fail. I'm already scouting DLP's.

I'm spoiled and I know it. So are my wife and children. I've worked hard and am enjoying the results.

Dr. Hsu, Alan, Ian, you on the forum. Nobody knows the level of our fortunes or misfortunes. I like the way the advice has always started. "Based on your room, here's what you NEED." I respond "Here's what I'd like". Reply, "here's what is cost". Then I decide what I can afford.

Many forum members start by telling what receiver they have and want to know what speaker will work. Alan says if they have 80 to 100 watts, they can drive most of Axiom's speakers.

I have way more than I need. Could I have been happy with less? Sure. It's moot at this point.

Now I'll throw up!