Continuing down the negative road, i have to agree with JasonG.
The M60 is the tower version of the M22 but larger, as towers are supposed to be. Customer confusion on the minor differences is already seen as many people in these forums ask about the difference between the M60 and M80.

In having auditioned the both the M22 and M60s, i found them to be virtually identical in their sound signature except that the M60s obviously had more bass extension and a larger sound expected due to the larger drivers and enclosure.
Making a tower speaker, but keeping the same small drivers, might serve to make it sound boxy and thin, and i for one highly dislike the sound of a subwoofer pulling full time duty for everything under the 80-100Hz.
A good comparison to this design is found in Totem Acoustic speakers. I find the lower end Totem speakers have this thin, boxy quality even though their overall sound is still very good.
The M22s have been reported to be a great speaker but very room size dependant. Making them into a tower could lend to the idea that they are suitable for larger rooms, which as JasonG believes, would cause customer confusion, and again, i agree.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."