I sure hate being reminded of most of that stuff which, indeed, is such a big part of my life now. However, the good part is, 15 minutes from now, I won't remember reading it!

The difficult thing for young people to understand, is that, as I stand in front of the mirror, I find myself asking "how did this 19 year old get trapped in this 59 year old body." Although I've matured (at least I HOPE I have) in many ways, most of which I'm unaware, in most of the ways I AM aware, i.e. emotions, hopes, fears, dreams, wishes, passions, etc., I am STILL 19. There are so many things I don't know, that I THOUGHT I'd know by now.

And physically, it comes as a brutal shock when I try to do something I did when I was 19 without even thinking about it, and find that either I can't do it, or a few hours later I pay a high price in pain for doing it.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, or what I mean, don't worry. In the blink of an eye.....................................................................................YOU WILL!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton