We are thinking of changing all the rooms around. The big room where the HT is would become the music/game room where the stereo would go (Harmon Kardon 665xi 150watts x 2 channels). That is what I plan to power the M60's with no matter where they end up. The smaller room I mentioned would become the office/computer room. The current office (where I am typing this now)would become the new home theater room because it has doors on it and we would be able to somewhat cut it off from the rest of the house. When I tested the speakers in the larger room I just brought them in and hooked up to the existing speaker lines which go to the HK 310 70watts x 2. I didn't want to have to break everything down this weekend. I have 30 days. I think next weekend I will pull the HK 150 watt unit out of the little room and test the speakers again in the big room with more power. Right now I think I have all the power I need. If I were going to use the M60's in HT set up (not planned at this time) I would have to use the HK665 as a pre amp with the HK310 and run the 60's off that and let the 310 run the rest of the set up or I would have to look into new gear. I wouldn't mind a Halo A21 for the two channel duties and a Halo A52.for the HT.

I tried the speakers up in the bedroom through a vintage AR power amp (not sure I think it is 60 x2) they sounded very nice on that system and in that room. I was very happy to see that the speakers are efficient enough for the old AR to drive. This amp is not very powerful but it is built like a tank very quiet and very clean sound. In it's day it was highly regarded. I'm pretty sure even today (if you can find one) they are going for good money on the used market. Very har to find though. There is not much information on it. I can't even find a model # on it it just says AR. Right now the speakers are back in the little room. I think I have taken care of the cabinet resonance but I have not had a chance to test that out. The furniture for the office has been ordered so once it comes we will be able too start switching things around.

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon