Well, I'm not done. But I took some pics last night of what is done. This is only a temp house for us believe it or not. I want something much bigger to do a proper room in. I actually had this house sold in May, but could not find another home to buy so I decided to keep it for another year maybe more, depending on if we ever find another home, or build one. So, I didn't go all out. But, I'm quite happy with the end result. One thing about a smaller room, it sounds amazing.

Basically, room is 11x17. Open to another area that is 24x11 but that is the bar/dance floor to be. Sublor Advance system. Thickest carpet and underlay I could find for warmth on the toes, and accoustics are excellent.

What's left to be done? Pine frame. I'm already working on wood for it. Just trying to figure out a design. Still waiting for our wooden blinds, and none of the wood is varnished yet. Just not enough time in a day. Also wanting to put in a wireless lighting system.

5.1 setup. qs8's, VP-150, and my beloved M80's. HSU VTF3-MKII that my neighbors love so much. Yamaha 4600. Infocus 4805, 110" M2500 Draper high gain screen.

All equipment is hidden in a closet. You can see the hole for the projector on one of the pics, the equipment is behind that wall. This was great, allowed for much shorter runs for cables, and I can get to the equipment with ease. It also allowed me to have a vented closet for a cool place for the equipment to work in. I control it using a RF converter from NGHP.net. of course all wires ran in wall, ceiling etc.

Ceiling and screen wall painted Flat Moss Green.
Walls are painted Muslim( basically an ivory color), eggshell finish, then a technique using plastic bags, more Moss green on top of the ivory, and Glaze to get the texture you see.

Coffee table is a lift top....lifts right into my lap for snacks

Speakers were hung using the awesome full metal bracket. Very strong mount, very versatile, highly recommended for the center and surrounds.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12