Another update:
The drywall and painting are complete, and I've installed the delta-fl subfloor. The pictures are a couple days old, I now have the laminate in the main room complete. The office and bathroom should be done tonight. I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. My digital camera is acting up again.

Screen wall: I built a frame that is 8" wider and taller than my screen, and painted it flat black, with the goal of absorbing light for brighter perceived picture.

Front HT Area: This is a slightly different angle, showing the integrated component rack and fireplace.

Component rack / fireplace.

Left QS8 location: Note the box I installed that houses the speaker wire and will be covered by the left QS8.

I will be moving the furniture and equipment down this week. Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend, which means I will not be able to finish the set-up until next week. As for the remaining work, the floors will be done tonight, then I have to finish the wiring for networking, satellite, speakers etc. Baseboards, doors, trim and bathroom fixtures. The basement should be completed by mid-December. I'll change the battery in my camera and hope to post some better shots tonight.