Hi!
I for one, chanced upon this site by accident. Actually let me rephrase it, I bumped into Axiom as a product, by pure chance. I was intrigued by the rave reviews on the Internet and hit upon the website for Axiom.

At one point in time, I was considering buying them because I was in the market for a bang-for-the-buck speaker system and based on the reviews and user experiences, Axiom fitted the bill quite nicely. So, I used to prowl the web-site checking out different configurations and specifications.

Then I saw the link for the forum, and was haunting it for awhile reading user experiences and thoughts. I posted a few questions which were answered by Ajax and Alan among others and found everyone here to be very friendly, polite, knowledgeable, and most of all FUN!

Sadly, when I was ready to buy the goodies, I found out that the shipping cost to where I live and the customs duty (more than double the cost price!!!)would be more than what I could foot and had to drop the plans. But I am not going for anything else just yet and hoping to get my dream set of Axioms! I am digressing....Anyways I kept coming back to the forum for reviews and opinions on other components that I had in mind and sometime during that I started enjoying all the posts here, notwithstanding the ones that I was looking for!

Most of the posts are very entertaining and extremely funny!!I especially enjoy the posts of Ajax, craig(i think), the-big-eye-avtar-guy, and many others that I really can't recall by name right now! So the forum slowly became a kind of an addiction, and a website to go for laughs!

I'm sure there are others who are regulars here who come here for the sheer joy of meeting other people, to have a nice time, and help each other, without actually owning a single Axiom component!

This is one place, you guys are going to have trouble evicting me from!!;)

Cheers!