In reply to:

Sutter, got your PM, which meant a lot to me during these times, your one great person, not matter what the rest of these other folks say.... just jokin man. Anyway, we got up to the inlaws about an hour ago, and so far things are going fine. Thanks again, I'll PM ya back when I have some more time..

No problem buddy, you just be safe driving home. Pick yourself up a paintball gun before ya leave and if you see any looney drivers on the road, well, give em' a free paint job. Tell em' Sutter didn't like the way their car looked driving in that mannor. lol

Oh, and I'll buy your rump a pair of M-Blocks.

My Christmas list for others is always a mile long anyways. I have this thing for suprising the hell out of my friends come the holidays. Where I come from, we believe in taking care of our friends and hooking them up.

I actually find it quite amusing, cause they all say the same thing every year, that is if they catch wind of my plans. Oh you don't have to do that. Of course I just simply reply with the ol' Oh I know, and then I follow through with my plans anyways.

It's just one of things I guess. I feel good to making others feel good. I feel good bringing a little happiness into their lives. It just feels good to do good for other people. In my opinion there ain't enough people who goes out of their way for others, so I try to pick up for their slack. Yeah, I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.

I hope everyone is having or had, a really great Thanksgiving. If any of you have any left overs, feel free to let me know and I'll be more then glad to come over and help ya finish it off. lol

Sutter