Ok, first question. Wid, oh heck no man, one is way more then enough. I just love the sub so much I wanted another. I'm a major bass freak when it comes to movies.

Greg, I first want to say, that I did, and still do, love the VTF-3 MK2. It's truly a remarkable sub, and it's very tough to beat for the money. Dr. Hsu really knows how to make good subwoofers, and it does hold up fairly well against the EP500 in some aspects.

However, I do find the EP500 to be significantly better on the whole; and I credit that to the DSP chip. There might be more to it then that, and there probably is. That I don't know, would have to ask Craig.

For anybody who wants one of these subs and can afford to get one, do so! You won't in this life time regret it. However, if you can't afford one, and the VTF-3 MK 2 is more in line with your budget, then by all means, do NOT think twice about purchasing one, because it will NOT disappoint you and you'll find yourself in bass heaven bliss.

As some of you know, I'm battling a pretty severe case of the flu right now. Once I get to feeling better, if it doesn't kill me first, I'll be writting a full review on the EP500. Along with that will also be a comparision between the EP500 and the VTF-3 MK 2.

Sutter