sushi,
In reply to:

I would avoid a rack with enclosing side walls and/or front doors, such as the second one in the poll. Front doors are, in my opinion, nothing but nuisance in the actual use. Besides, side walls and front doors will surely impair ventilation.

I think the units are all DIY type kits so if you wanted, the front glass doors could be left off.

I like the first one b/c of its simple style, heavy glass and great cable management.

I like the second one b/c of its great aesthetic styling, heavy glass and neat hanging cable shelf design plus wood trim.

I like the third one b/c is has both good elements from number one and two but it looks more bulky at the base (hard to move?).

The fourth one, in my second post (the other Bell'O), might be a good compromise b/w all the models.
It has open sides, nice aesthetics, sturdy but looks like a moveable base and cable management.

I just don't know.
I can't decide. Perhaps in another month i'll check the poll results again and see what the forum favorite is and then purchase based on everyone else's popular choice.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."