@bridgman, that SubDude sounds like it’s specifically designed as an anti vibration device. It doesn’t look like it would raise the sub high enough to alter the sound plane, at least from what I read in that white paper on horizontal vs. vertical acoustics.

@ sirquack, Thanks I covered almost every possible angle, that’s why I was getting so frustrated. My wife would walk by and just shake her head and I would get the occasional “not again” remark from her. I don’t have a SPL meter but my bud does and the last time he came over with the meter, which would have made 3 times in a month, he just said he wasn’t coming back because I didn’t need it. I was so close to the spl on all speakers including the sub that he said I didn’t need him or the meter, lol. My wife and friends always comment on my hearing, saying things like I must have been a dog in a previous life. I may eventually opt for a 500 or 600 or maybe a SVS or even a HSU but not before I demo the Def Tech SuperCube I or II next summer.