@aabouganem, no, I’m sorry, I don’t have a link but I will try to find it again when I have time. It was a desperation move on my part. I read the article by a so called acoustical engineer and thought “yeah, right, whatever, I’ll give it a shot”. I would have tried snake oil at that point, so I closed my browser and went on my way with the already preconceived notion that it was not going work so I did not think to bookmark the link.

@LightninJoe, of course, I mentioned that in my first post. In fact I put it off for a while because I already had my sub in a place where it had been perfect before and that’s right where it wound up again. Like I said I’m not an expert but I’m certainly not your average user.

@nitram, a Def Tech SuperCube II has 1250 watts DD amp and weighs only 38lbs and goes down to 14hz Not to mention SVS make non powered subs as well but why would I want a monolith the HSU TN when there are much better solutions for my needs and tastes? Plus I’m 6’5” and 250lbs so when the day comes I can’t toss around a little 100lb sub I’ll sell off my equipment and get a boom box