I'm trying to decide how I want to incorporate/run my wires and cables through my stage below my screen, and ultimately hook to my speakers. I am building a stage out of 2 x 8's that will come out about 3-4ft from the back wall behind my screen. Trying to decide the best way to do the following:

1) My av closet is on the other side of the wall from where my right M60 will sits. I plan to run my speaker wiring and sub cable through the wall, through the side of the stage, and then back up through the top at the various locations where my speakers will sit. I would like the runs to go from the AVR straight to the speakers if at all possible, as I figure the signal will stay the most pure the less links there are in the chain.

Should I just drill some holes, or get some white wall plates and run the wires through them? I know they make special connector plates for subs and speakers but then you lose that direct connection, and introduce other pieces to the puzzle.

2) I'm also worried about placing my 60's and EP500 on the stage. Will I get some vibration in the stage, even though it is very solidly built. I plan to put carpeting on it as well, but was going to have a hinged lid so I could always get into it in the future. Also, I'm not sure it will look good with the 60's 8" higher than they are now on the stage. Currently the top of them is about 2" above the bottom of the screen.

I've thought about not building a stage, but I need to run an AC line to the left side for my sub, and I can hide it within the stage, along with the other wires. Sorry for being so lengthy and making no sense.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85