Scary indeedy Mr. Tomtuttle! Last year during the middle of our home remodel some guy with a Census Bureau badge showed up at the door for a 'survey' and asked various questions regarding all sorts of personal matter...income, kids in college, works status and yada, yada.

This 'survey' was a once a month call survey for a four month period, for followups on the initial personal visit. We couldn't believe it, every month the guy called he had our information completely wrong and out of whack from the previous month...almost to the point of us wondering whether this guy was even sane.

Went through that nonsense and low and behold if the same guy didn't call back last month, yeppers, December of '05 and tell me that this was a 'year followup' to see if things had changed. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! "Man we went through this stuff last year?!" "Yes sir I know, didn't we inform you that there would be another four month survey a year after the first four month survey was finished?" Oh jeeesus.

I'll be darned if the first five minutes of the survey was me telling him that "No, I've never been an Engineer and we only have one child...didn't I tell you that four times last year?" "Oh, you did?!?"

He assured me that this will be the last four month survey I'll ever have to do for the rest of my life. We'll see.

And yes the guy was legit, a full fledged census bureau employee.

Rick
Our Room

smile