1. They are excellent, quality speakers and a remarkable value.

2. Yes, but keep in mind that you'll need speaker stands for the 22s, which will add to the cost, bringing them close to the cost of the M60s.

3. Not necessarily. You can use Axiom's Full Metal Brackets, or Omnimounts. The FMB is shown as a wall mount, but can be mounted on the ceiling. The Omnimounts are rated to 10lb., but Axiom itself has said that is a conservative estimate, and they will support the 11 lb. QS8s without problem. If that worries you, you can go with the 20 lb. Omnimount if you prefer. The QS8s even have a threaded hole in the back that will handle the Omnimounts as well as the FMB.

4. Not at all. You can use the Full Metal Bracket again, or something as simple as this.

5. If you've got no other place, then it will have to do. Many of us have limited options when it comes to sub placement. Do the best you can, and don't worry about it.

6. If budget is a major factor, the PB12 ISD will certainly suffice. It is a competent subwoofer. You could probably even get away with a PB10 ISD in a room that size. It's just my opinion, and I plead guilty to being biased because I own one, but I feel the EP500 has a flatter, smoother frequency response. Only you can decide if the difference in performance is worth the difference in price. I don't think you'd be disappointed by the PB12 ISD. Either sub is capable of disappointing your neighbors.

7. Tough to answer that question based on your diagram alone. We don't know what your dealing with on the walls (windows, doors, etc., and your listening area appears to open to a similarly sized space (the bottom half of your diagram). We don't know what that open space is, or what's in it.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton