1) I love my m60's. If you get a chance to listen to B&W 703's, they are about the same sounding, but a lot more money. Below are some reviews.

http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/axiom_m60ti.htm

Also, if you go to Google and type Axiom M60ti review, there are tons of reviews.

2) I think the 22's would do fine as well in that room size, a few other members on this forum use them in combination with a sub with no problems. They have great reviews. The 60's will give you better bass though, actually in my mind it is killer bass.

3) I have 9' ceilings, but my 4 Qs8's are mounted actually to the boxed in area around our venting which is about 8' 3". Here is a pic of my DIY custom mount with shelf brackets bought at Menards.

4) Normally you want the Center to be close to the same height of the tweeters on your mains. Alan from Axiom has mentioned that it is ok to have the center set back a little to form an arc, which gives a good soundstage. Try to have the Center angled so it is pointing at the listeners if possible.

5) The sound for the sub is non-directional, meaning it does not have to face the listeners like the other speakers. If you have your receiver crossover set to 80hz, you will be fine I'm sure..

6) Subs, even smaller sized will still be heard by your neighbors possibly, there is not a lot you can do to reduce that LOOooooWWWW bass. Think about when your driving down the road and one of those young teenagers with the Booom Booom Booom drives next to you. You can control the volume though to reduce any problems. The 350 is also a good sub.

To reduce our budget you could order your Axioms from the Factory Outled and save 10%, and also 5% if you buy 5 or more speakers.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85