Ratpack wrote:

In reply to:

John: I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!

But, there are some, who will ALWAYS claim otherwise.

We have beat this poor, dead horse many times on this board. Same thing on other boards!

Have a GREAT Sunday.

End of discussion.

The Rat.

Reasonable folks may differ as to whether there is an audible difference between lamp cord and cables specially designed for audio applications ... I think what's interesting about these discussions on this site is how a small clack of extremely rude people who presume to know-it-all effectively shut down and shout down any report by any member of this forum which offers a conflicting opinion. I find the postings of ratpack, johnk and the other usual suspects simply rude and inappropriate for this forum.

I think it's interesting that everyone congratulates Axiom on the rightful recognition its speakers received from the folks at the recent CES but no one noticed that Audio Quest Sky Interconnects were on the podium for their outstanding inteconnects.

It was the Sound Stage Review of the M3 which aroused my interest in Axiom speakers. If you look at the reviews and award section of this site you will see how many awards Axiom speakers have received from this group. Sound Stage just gave the Audio Quest Sky Interconnects "Best Product Debut." If you want to take a look at all the different speaker wires, cables and power cords reviewed by Sound Stage, Good Sound and On Hifi and Home Theater & Sound (each and everyone of them have given awards to Axiom speakers) here's the link:

http://www.soundstageav.com/avreviews_cables_interconnects.html

So, isn't it interesting that our brain trust who know all there is to know about audio electronics disagree with a very substantial body of data and experience compiled by the most renowned and respected reviewers in the industry ... the same reviewers who have made Axiom's on line reputation?

Last edited by 2x6spds; 01/23/06 09:29 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.