Dan the Axiom speakers excel in both music and HT, so why would you buy the 60's for music(b channel) and then get something else for HT use. The 60's are fabulous for both situations,so get rid of what you have and hook these babies up to the A channel and enjoy.

When we talk about flaws, we are talking about poorly recorded CD's, not equipment. I have some CD's from back in the 80's that don't sound as good as other CD's in my collection because of the recording process. Some CD's about make me cry because they sound so good with my 60's. The Axiom speakers are very neutral, meaning they are not laid back or bright as some on AVSforum may call them. You will hear the recording/soundtrack in its true form, that is a good thing in my book. Why would you want speakers that muffle or change the sound of what your hearing.

Based on your screen name, I'm guessing your from TN? Have you checked the "Auditions in your Area" thread in the "Hearing Things" forum? There might be someone close that will let you listen to their Axioms. That is all it took to sell me on Axioms.

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85