I would agree with Peter as to not just giving a Bengal to your parents without involving them in the decision making. The Bengal breed can make great pets/companions for the owner, but also they can be a lot differant than a regular feline. I would recommend finding a Bengal breeder that is in your area and not go with online ordering, we needed to travel over a 100 miles for each of the two breeders we dealt with. A reputable Bengal breeder will do a interview with a persepective owner to aid them in the decision making of becoming a Bengal owner, and if you do purchase a Bengal, the breeder will have a list of requirements you must agree with and abide by. Bengals are rather expensive and breeders want the owner to undestand the Bengal temperment and that these are not just the typical kitty cats that after a few months the owner decides to just drop it off at a animal shelter.
If your parents are lovers of cats, and want a feline that is highly intelligent ( we have learend to never walk out of the house with out keys, as the Bengals will flip the dead bolts on us) and do have many of the characteristics of "big cats" I would recommend doing some reasearch on the Bengal line.