I started to make a thread, but deleted it as it turned out pretty long and boring, so I will just cut to the chase:

I have had my M60ti's for about a week now, and love them more and more each time I listen to them.

For my movie watching duty, I have a set of Klipsch Quintet's, and I know they are small, and sacrifices have to be made with extremely small speakers, but they are "muddy" to the point of I occasionally have problems with vocal clarity during movies.

Problem is, even bookshelves are too big to hang off the walls in my living room. Are there any clean, detailed small speakers that don't have a "boost" somewhere in the lower range that gives the appearance of "bass"? I think this is why I sometimes can't understand dialog...I have tried many things; calibration, placement, angling (toeing), goosing the center +3db over the other speakers; all attempts yielded subtle improvements, but I still don't have the clarity I desire. I even bought a new center channel, which again was an improvement, but still I desire better.

Is there such a thing, or am I asking for the impossible? I don't expect to get M60ti like sound out of ity-bity satellites, but surely at least I should be able to find Axiom like *clarity* with a small speaker???

After having these Axioms, how I wish I could have an all-Axiom setup for HT, but it just isn't in the cards in my current house...

On websearching, I see that Axiom did have a product called the "Epic Micro". Whatever happend with that product?

-Alan