WOW, I leave for a day, come back, and this thread went by the wayside, LOL (its okay!)

Someone asked why on earth would I be using my Quintets when I have M60s; well, I am not sure if the pic showed up for you, but my TV is "in wall", and there are door openings on either side, so no big speakers for me for HT at least at this point in time.

I have really been listening to ALOT of music lately on my new M60s, and MAN....those things are AWESOME, even after the initial "WOW their here" factor has worn off.

I think part of my problem is now that I know what good sound is like, its easy to pick out bad sound.

Well, I haven't even listened to the Paradigm Cinema series yet and have decided to not even go there. I think ALL these stupid "cute" "HTIB" speakers probably all suffer from the same problem.

I am still looking at options, and I will let you guys know, but what I read on a few reviews of Axiom was dead on:

The major drawback of getting Axiom mains is it will want to make you have an all Axiom setup!

Damn, I just can't say it enough...These things are AWESOME! Okay, so this is the first "real" speakers I have ever owned, can you tell? Prior to my sub purchase, all my equipment came from Circuit City or Best Buy; My M60tis are my second internet direct purchase, and after my experiences with both ID purchases and the quality of the end product, I doubt I will buy anything audio related at a regular store again.

Only part that kind of sucked was the waiting; I am an instant gratification kind of guy, and it was hard to suffer throught the wait (on both my Sub and my M60tis). But in both cases, it was VERY WORTH IT!

As to my HT speakers, I will figure something out; I might try the gallos, or the "reference" series of satellites by some manufacturers.

-Alan