Although not a Hemi, I did stop and get a little digital camera today. Now I just need to learn how to use the darn thing. Here's a couple of pics but keep in mind that we are far from finished ...

The two windows in the den are coming out and French doors will be installed this week for access out to the pool...

As you can see, drywall is being touched up and the baseboards haven't been caulked. Smoked glass doors will cover the equipment rack and the cabinets for fridge (beer!) and ice maker on the opposite side. I discounted the MA rack whenever I built but I believe I'll get one installed in the future.

Window treatments are on the way and I'm in the process of building four shelves that will be installed under the glass block window. Just a few months ago this was actually our screened room.

The opening going into the new room was actually an outside single door with a single window next to it, we knocked out the concrete block, added 4x4 1/4" angle to support the header and installed the French doors...I'll finish the drywall whenever the other two matching French doors will be installed.

We still have quite a ways to go but from what this looked like just 5 months ago you would be amazed. The room is 25'x 14' with the ceiling being 7'6" (average) and built like a rock. I had somewhat of a tough time getting the 600 dialed in but the room is sounding pretty darn sweet now.

Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to take decent pictures!

Rick
Our Room

smile