In reply to:

It's OK to admit that you don't know something. Just don't give a macho pseudo-science instead of a clear answer.

Perhaps Gena, you should take your own advice.
Nice jargon filled, non-explanatory sentences though.

It is quite obvious you cannot clearly express this concept of physics any more so than myself without going into a very detailed dissertation but try to keep in mind you are not the only educated person on these forums. Scientists often have differing views on molecular physics and how various models of interactions are more accepted over others and you should know that. Providing a link to one piece of information/model is not a be all end all of how this all works. I was simply stating that the ideas portrayed stayed linear (e.g. non-complex) rather than encompassing all the variables involved and that the link you provided was very generalistic of a linear (e.g. non-complex) model for which things are missing from the equation when relating it to room acoustics and driver sizes.

Fortunately your previous post clarified your initial question which makes most of the info that followed inconsequential, including Alan's succinct post answering what i also thought was what you were asking.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."