Don't read too much into my original posts. SVS makes great products across the line. Their service is top notch as well.

I'm fighting a some issues with my setup. One is the concrete floor under my Pergo, definitely not the best scenario. Two, I'm very limited in placement options. I can use the corner it's currently in, or the corner behind my couches, that's about it. Three, turns out my room is bigger then I initially thought my open staircase to the upstairs added to this.

Probably the biggest issue is my expectations I had upgrading from my old JLB PB12. I figured an SVS sub with a similar size driver would dramatically improve my bass just due to the SVS quality. For the "shake your insides" bass I want I'll need to upgrade.

I'm currently in contact with SVS to work out an exchange and they are willing to work with me on shipping costs.

Right now I'm looking at the 25-31+ since it's the same size as my current 25-31pci with a better driver and much bigger amp. Or if space allows PB12-ISD/2, here I'm getting dual 12" drivers and a 600 watt amp.