First of all, if I had a website, I'd post a diagram for you all... For now, I'll describe the pertinent HT room dimensions in words. The room is 12'9" Wide X 19' Long (once I build a rear wall--it is 35' long right now). Ceiling is 6'7" on the left side of the room, due to two A/C ducts (4' wide). The other 2/3 of ceiling on the right will be about 7.5' when finished (drop ceiling). I will have 2 rows of four seats, about 11 and 16ft back, both butted up to the left wall. I know the leftmost seats will not be ideal for listening, but it's better to have them than not...

Can you picture it so far?

I have 110" WIDTH to mount my PJ screen onto, starting from the left wall (under the A/C ducts) to the door frame. On the right side is a door that eats up the remaining 43 inches.

Now on to the problem(s):

CHOICE #1 -- 110" diag Perforated screen + Architectural Series LCR
Since I've read about perforated screens altering sound transmission, I'd like to avoid that route. Plus it adds about $1,500 to the cost! If I do that, the left W22 would be about 8" from the left wall, while the right W22 would have a more comfortable 4ft spacing.

CHOICE #2 -- 100" diag Screen + M22 L/R + VP150 under screen
With a 100" Stewart Luxus Screen, total width = 90in. That leaves me with 10" on either side of screen for M22's. If I place them right at the edge of the screen frame, the left M22 is only 3in. from the wall. I could move the screen over a couple inches, without looking bad, giving me 5 inches from the wall to the left channel M22. Again, the right side has no problem. So in this scenario, I'd get a little 'cleaner' sound by not using a perforated screen, but I'm worried about placing the speaker that close to the wall...

CHOICE #3 -- 100" diag Screen + M60 + VP150 under screen
I haven't read of anybody upgrading from M22's to M60's and regretting it. But for my room, M60's are really pushing it. I've got 10" on each side of screen, and the M60's are 9.25" wide. You do the math!! In this scenario, I can't 'right-adjust' my screen a couple of inches, so the left M60 would literally be 1/2" from the wall. That is so close that if I put some sort of acoustic treatment on the wall (which I plan to do), that the 2" thick material would visually (and audibly?) block the left speaker. That sucks!

Other info:
I do not want to decrease screen size below 100in. Why? because 100" sounds cooler than 92"! Also, the smaller the screen, the closer the Optoma H78/H79 (not sure which, yet) projector must be. I want it to be BEHIND the 2nd row, as it will be kinda low, due to ceiling height... but that's another story...
Receiver: probably Denon AVR-3806 - Audessy room EQ should help out with the loss of high frequency sound in Choice #1. Audessy *should* also help even to out whatever frequency gets boosted from corner-loading the left-front speaker. But how much? And what about the difference in reflected sound from the left and right speakers?
Other Axioms will include:
EP500 - up front
EP600 - behind seating
QS8 X 4
For the sake of planning, I'll say that this room will be used 100% for movies & video games.