thanks ajax for the pic and it is the correct one!
in regards to the depth of the cut out, the picture above is used as reference so one can know what I refer to a "cut out" as. in regards to separation; if we make the cut out 8-10 ft across, and add approx 4-6 ft posterior to speakers, do you think that would suffice for proper separation sound? have ya'll ever seen a cut out that was properly spaced, ive been looking at user HT pics posted on here and audioholics.com, and i haven't seen 1 cut out type enclosure yet. im beginning to think that my fiance needs to look a little further into other options...

i have the floorplan to the room in question in an adobe format, if i posted that perhaps that could help in terms of suggestions? however, i dont' know how to just take out 1 picture of the entire pdf file, it is a file of 10 or so views of the plans, i just want to post 1, any thoughts how i could do this with adobe?

jason

edited:
whoa, i just realized it really isn't a wall cut out!!!! it is more of a cabinet with space for the tv so its flush with cabinet blast!!! ok so i really need to get this adobe file on here....

Last edited by viscera912; 05/15/06 06:43 PM.