hello all,

Sirquack, could you please post a picture of your QS8's on your ceiling I would love to see how you set it up. As for the 7.1 yes that would be wonderful, however, at the stage of finances that I am currently in, a 5.1 is gonna be it for now. As for a 3rd M80, wow, that is just too tempting for me...

This is what I was thinking, please feel free to critique, at the rear of the family room I was planning on putting the QS8 on the walls on either side of the door out to patio. This was the reason for putting the "niche" in by the breakfast nook, the wall was extended so I could place the speaker there. Also, I was thinking about putting the subwoofer in the corner by the window. The only problem with that is it is flanked by 2 windows, thus, if volumes get higher and higher I am wondering what that is going to do to the panes? The fireplace is taking up one corner of the room, and other than the place by the windows there isn't any corner to place the sub. Oh by the way, my fiance wants to put a L shaped sectional with a chaise lounge in front of the TV cut out area with a rug.

jason