Hi Everybody,
Well, after lurking around the forum for several weeks. I have finally ordered a system. I wish to thank everyone for their advise and council. Without each of you I would have been lost in a maze of information. Finally after emailing with Jean-Claude I made a decision. We ordered the Epic Master 350 with a VP150 center channel. I am still thinking the Epic Grand Master would be a better choice, but we will try this and see what the wife says. I can always upgrade.

Of course there is always drama when you order something like this over the net. When I placed my order I received an error do to my credit card. Upon calling my credit company they told me that my credit card had been up graded and a new one issued. Now I did recieve new card about a month ago but since it had a new number and expiration date I assumed that it was an advertisement for a new card and threw it away. Well, to make a long story short after much discussion the credit card company allowed the purchase under the old number and Axiom should be putting the order through today so I should have my new speakers soon.

Again thanks everybody. I will let you all know how we like them as soon as they are recieved and set up.

Bob & Annie
Nikki (CAG)
McGyver (GW)
Sasha (Persian Kitty)