I got my M60's, next day air, I can't be happier. I've been reading obsessively for around a month. Listen first to the BW603, the best speaker I've listen too up to that moment.A week later Klipsch, Energy and Viennas. Didn't like the Klipsch HT and Energy and Viennas were ok, but pricey, $1500 and up. Next was Jamos and Paradigm, I said wow, very nice too. Then, my brother in law nedded new speakers...I told him, I hadn't listen to the M60's but reviews where great and gave him MY guarateed, "if you don't like them I'll try them, If I don't like them I'll pay shipping back". He didn't have anything to loose. Well he liked them, and me too!!! So, Why was I asking about the M22? My room, 12X13, too small, maybe the m22 it's ok. Well, I like jazz alot, the acoustic bass needs to be clear which it's not easy especially for a small speaker. How does the M60 sound...awesome. One other thing...I gave a listen to the Monitor Audio RS6 and ALMOST bought it. If tested side by side (MA RS6 and M60) I'm sure I would have picked the M60... by a hair. The RS6 is absolutely beautifull and sound great too. So I'm a happy Axiom owner. Thanks to the reply's to my questions, it did help.

osvi

osvi