Quote:

I have been contemplating upgrading (mind you I said contemplating) my M22's as I am finding the sound to be a little too focused from the speakers

Larry, i've had the chance to hear both the M22s and the M60s and i can say for sure that the larger speakers provide a much larger soundstage and presence. For my preference, and possibly yours, the M60 may be the speaker you would like over the M22s.
The M60s have the same character sound as the M22s but much, much larger, much more immersive. It is the primary reason why i returned the M22s and kept the M60s when i ordered over 4 years ago.

Tannoy no longer makes the Definition series so unless you are willing to buy used, you may be out of luck. Magnepans or other electrostats are other options for producing massive and wide soundstages. I found the Monitor Audios to be the equivalent to the Axioms when it came to tweaking and toe in to sort out the best orientation. Driver and cabinet size will make a difference in this regard and the Tannoys have 2-10" drivers in a cabinet about 15" wide compared to the Axiom M60 9.25" width.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."