Hmmm...something happened to my avatar and I don't know where I had it hosted, so back to the old one!

Anyway, thanks Amie for the information! I'll send you my current email address.

Well, the eharmony story...First of all, it takes at least a half an hour to complete the questionaire. Obviously in my case, it wasn't worth it! When completed, I chose a 50 mile radius for matches and then an age group +/- 10 years of my own age. The system came back and said it could not find any matches. I thought I was being too picky, so I chose a 100 mile radius...still no matches. Then I expanded my age preference, yet STILL no matches! At that point, I thought "screw this!" and then chose *The Whole World* with this huge age range and...you guessed it, NO MATCHES! At that point I just literally couldn't stop myself from laughing. I'm not compatible with anyone in this whole freakin' world! I found out later that there are a lot of other rejects as well, so at least I know I'm not the only freak out there! I don't want any of those desperate people anyway!

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD