Thanks guys. I’m not sure what to believe in or what not to, but I always keep an open mind to things I do not understand. I know that Lisa and her family believe in God and the power of prayer, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to get as many folks doing it as I could, hence the request.

Something must be working for sure. The surgeon was very clear that her chances of regaining any motor skills was very, very low. He has maintained that position from day one. This morning we got some extremely good news. I’m still skeptical as I wasn’t there to confirm, but we got a phone call from one of her friends that is with her now. She said that Lisa moved her arms today. She also said the doctor didn’t believe it, so the therapist drug him into her room and Lisa moved her arms for him.

I’m not holding my breath on this one until I get up to see her this weekend, but if it’s true, that is an incredibly good sign. Most cases like this it is very rare that the patient would have this much moment this quick, if at all. It’s usually a finger or toe, but rarely a whole arm, or both.

We also got confirmation that Craig Hospital in Denver will admit her. This is supposedly one of the best SCI rehab centers in the world.

So again, thanks for the good wishes and prayers. I think they are working.