Looks real nice. Is the idea that the doors can be closed but you would open them for serious listening ? If so, a couple of suggestions you may have already considered :

1. You can get hinge assemblies which allow you to open the door then slide it back out of the way. No idea how they work but they would seem to be a really good idea. They would also increase your chances of being able to leave the doors open after a while

2. Do you have enough height in the M60 areas to include a couple of heavy-duty slides and a platform for the M60 to sit on, allowing you to pull the speakers a couple of inches out from the cabinet when listening ?

3. Where is the VP150 going ? I don't see any VP150-sized openings in the cabinet, just what seems to be VP100 sized (or maybe the cabinet is bigger than I think... it is a pretty big plasma TV after all).

Re: wiring, I was surprised to see an optical cable going FROM the tv TO the receiver. I have seen them go the other way (player/receiver to the TV) but not optical FROM the TV. Then again I haven't seen a lot of modern TVs... wouldn't hurt to double check though.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8