Close enough to show off my wrinkled flannel bed sheet screen anyway. I’ve been tinkering on my basement since last February on my days off. I started with bare studs and wiring / pluming roughed in when I built the house about five years ago (procrastinator extraordinaire here). A change in plans from the day I designed this place to what it is now required that I rip out most of the wiring, pluming, vents and a couple walls that weren’t baring walls.

I still need to build the screen, but I’m not sure how big to make it, so I’m playing with the bed sheet. I still need to build the cabinets for the kitchenette and do some serious cleaning throughout the house as there’s sawdust everywhere. But other than that, it’s done enough to where I can kick back and enjoy the spa and HT room.

I think I got carried away with the speakers. Sounds great, but I could have gotten away with much less in a 12’ X 16’ space (it was going to be a bedroom with its own full bath).

I am not photographer and the pictures suck. Especially the screen shot. It looks amazing in person. More to come when I get more time, maybe. I don't have much patience with posting pics.

The Jacuzzi room soffit has green rope lighting. Looks pretty cool and it's pretty darn relaxing with a cocktail on the ledge.

I built the sauna out of a bunch of 2X clear cedar I had left over when I built the deck handrails. I just planed them down. The walls and ceiling stuff I had to buy at a whopping 2.35 a lineal foot. If you ever get the itch to build a sauna, beware....that clear cedar is expensive as hell.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/mdrew/IMGP1216.jpg[/image]