Yes, it is a weird disk. It has more friggin tests than I feel like messing with. This particular test that’s been giving me grief cycles pink noise between each speaker, sending LFE’s to the sub and high frequencies to the speakers. The instructions say that the DB’s should be consistent on the RS meter and that the high frequencies have been calibrated to d0 this acurately (I'll just have to believe them). I was incorrect earlier when I said it cycles LFE’s to the speakers and the sub.

I messed around with it some more and I think I got it figured out. The X-over settings do affect the LFE output somehow. When I had everything set to 80, the L and R LFE was considerably higher than the other speakers (about 10 DB). I tried to lower the X-over setting on the mains to 60 while leaving the other speakers at 80 and this didn’t change anything. I then set the mains back to 80 and bumped up all the other speakers to 100, and now when the test tones cycle back and forth, everything is much, much closer. The LFE is still about 2 db’s higher when it cycles to the L/R mains, but it’s right on with all the rest. This is a lot better than the 10 db difference I was getting before. I’m happy now.