My room was going to be a bedroom. I also set it up for re-sale like you are doing. That’s why I didn’t move walls, build a stage, built in screen. If someone wants to turn it back into a bedroom, all they need to do is paint it a light color.

When you wire your lights, I’d just put the ones in front of the screen on their own switch. Sure do wish I would have done that. It would have been perfect to put them on a three way and those two lights could have been used for over the bed reading lights……ho-hum….live and learn.

As far as picture quality goes………..

I can’t comment on your TV. Haven’t ever seen one. I can comment on my 900 though…

I am constantly ‘wowed’ by the image this thing shoots. As Hurtz mentioned, a lot depends on your source (DVD Player / Cable / Sat). But if you send it a good image, it’ll shoot it on your screen with some pretty kick ass clarity, color, depth, etc….

If the 100 is better than the 900 (and it is supposed to be better), I honestly can’t see wanting more as long as the projector’s source is good. They are 720P projectors and the difference between 720P and 1080P just isn’t worth the five grand that those projectors cost right now.

Some guys like DLP while others don’t. I haven’t ever seen one, so I can’t comment. I heard that there is a lot of screen door effect from them. Again, I don’t know for sure. The panny’s have what they call ‘smooth screen’ and you will not see any screen door effect. I have to get about 12” away from mine to see it. The 100 is supposed to better yet. The 100 will vertically stretch an HDMI image where the 900 will not. If you want to go constant height sometime down the road, this is pretty important and something to put on your ‘projector must do list’. After the image is vertically, an anamorphic lens is placed in front of it to horizontally stretch it. If your projector will not do the V stretch, you need an external scaler to do this for you at an additional cost.

I have the Oppo 971 and the Oppo 970. They are both amazing little machines. The 971 has a ‘slightly’ better image than the 970, but not by much. I watched Alien V Predator last night with the 971 and the picture was so clear, crisp, full of color…..shoot…it looked HD. When I bought the first Oppo and pulled it out of the box, the first thing that I thought was “Playschool in silver trim”. Where my previous DVD players took two hands to slide them into the EQ rack, this thing took a three fingered grip. They are tiny, light….hell, you could throw them like a frisbee. I almost just sent it back, but I’m glad I gave it a try. The picuture and ease of use these things have is nothing short of amazing. And for only about 200 bucks, I just can't believe it. The CS is great too. Simular to Axiom. If you have a problem, send them an email and you get a reply within hours. Both times I had issues they were both user error.