Me being "the other poster" I found it funny too, but I knew what he was meaning to say...

We have her pretty much convinced that she isn't getting any MP3 player, so now she is starting to "plead" with us. So right now she says that it would be OK if it wasn't an IPod, and she likes the idea that others (Sansa) have an FM tuner and you can record off the radio (not sure if that will every REALLY get used)... I wonder though. Our shipment came from Best Buy, and my wife opened it up. On top was the little plastic case with the clear front and you can see the pink IPod Nano is all of its girlish "cuteness". My wife loved it. Me, I dug down to the box of for the Sansa. Much larger packaging, and the only thing that tells you what is inside is an "actual size" picture on the box. You don't get to actually see the device.

IPod wins on packaging in my book, and I am thinking that what my daughter says now, and what she will actually pick when she sees the "blingy" IPod are 2 different things....

Farewell - June 4, 2020