If you like the 802’s, then I suspect you won’t like the M80’s very much. I wasn’t overly impressed with them myself and preferred the 703’s over the 802’s, but they do have a large fan base. The important aspect is what sounds good to you and you have found a set up that does. Congrats on your choice and enjoy your toys.

One thing I might suggest is for you to look at some different electronics seeing how your budget got blown to hell anyway. Most shops that sell B&W also sell Rotel and try to push that combination because the two are in bed together, but I think the 800 series are better paired with McIntosh. I’d also be looking real hard at the NAD Masters Series Pre/Po and AMP. If they sound half as sexy as they look, they’d put them little blue pills out of business. But if you are sold on Rotel, then I’d look a little harder at the AVR I recommended above because it’s the only thing Rotel has with HDMI. The 1068 that the salesman has you sold on does not have HDMI switching. I can tell you without any doubt that you most definitely want HDMI switching. Put that right at the top of your list of wants/needs. If you salesman tries to tell you that you don’t need it, or that you need HDMI 1.3 or anything else, get another salesman that knows what in the hell he’s talking about and is not just trying to unload out dated products on you.