How's this...

Axiom M60/350 from outlet $2189
Denon AVR-2307ci $629
Sony KDS-55A2000 $1999
Oppo 981HD $229
TV Stand under $265 $265

Without a doubt get your Axioms through the outlet. They likely arrive 100% perfect. Blems, if any, will be minute.

Denon's get nothing but raves around here, and seem to be the #1 brand receiver mated with Axioms (at least on the boards). The 2307 should be plenty powerful enough for you.

I own a Sony SXRD myself and love it. I just did a search and Vanns.com has the best price (from a trustworthy source) and they offer free shipping to boot. GREAT deal!

Oppo is the king of uprezing dvd players. Their latest model, the 981HD not only has uprez, but will also playback SACD. All for $229. Seems like a no brainer purchase to me.

Racksandstands.com is terrific. The biggest selection, the best prices. I've bought a few items from them, and have never had problems. In fact, they went out of their way to help me out the last time. I highly recommend you deal with them for your stand. The link above is a custom search for a stand under $265, rated 'excellent', and suitable for a rear projection television.

That all comes to $5311. Still a little bit over your $5000, but darn close and you'd have yourself one heck of a system.