HomeDad,

I used it to setup my speakers on a Denon 2807 and I must say it knocked my drawers off. It went through its 20 minute setup and basically made all of the decisions for me. The measurements were dead on...if not off by a few inches. The only measurement which was off was the sub...it showed 20+ feet away...eventhough the sub is about 8 feet away from the listening position. I read here and there and found that this is normal.

The other weird thing was the crossover freq., on my rear surrounds (qs8's) it showed 110, on my regular surrounds 100. FREAKY.

I left it alone. Watched my favorites. The bass was tighter then ever, the surrounds were perfect and everything sounded much better then I was ever able to achieve with my Harman Kardon setup.

I must say I am very impressed...and I am now going to be a Denon user for a long time to come....AXIOM for the speakers though...without question.

My 2cents.

ps. I did measure all of the Audessey speaker levels with a good ole fashioned spl meter...and they were on the money at 70db in reference volume which is at 1db on the receiver display if I remember correctly.

-------------------------------------
Denon 4308
M80x2,VP150,EP600,4xQS8